Join us if you want to be part of our mission to help publishers and media companies to embrace digital change by providing innovative software and services. Our publishing software and consulting services are an essential element in the publishing market to drive change. Large company groups, but also creative independent publishers, are representative of our customer base. We can only meet their expectations with creative people in our teams.
For our office in Berlin or Amsterdam, we are currently looking for a
Senior IT Project- and Program Manager (m/f/d)
You will advise and support our international customers in implementing the Klopotek publishing software. Based on your expert knowledge of project management, you will handle a range of challenging projects.
- Project calculation, planning, and liaising with customers
- Coordinating and actively steering a major project or heading several projects as program manager
- Budget, schedule and resource planning - internally and with customers
- Responsibility for deadlines, budgets, and advancing projects including documenting the entire project
- Supporting customers in implementing our software and integrating it into their IT landscape
- University degree (business studies, business information technology or similar) or comparable training (preferably international)
- Professional experience, preferably in the publishing industry and/or management consultancy
- Experience with ERP systems, a good understanding of IT and technology, and in-depth knowledge of Microsoft Office products are indispensable
- Fluent in spoken and written English; good knowledge of German would be advantageous
- Experience in team and project management
- A strong focus on providing services to customers, a professional manner and excellent communication skills, mobility and pleasure in traveling
Do you want to join our Group? You will work in an interesting, international team with low-profile hierarchies and will have, from the beginning, your own responsibilities. Over 14,000 users work with our software – by joining us, you will significantly contribute to our goal of making life easier for people in publishing & media. As regards your working hours and requirements to align work and family life, we are as flexible as possible, and we’re always open for your ideas for your personal development.