Electrify your career!
We believe the future of mobility is electric! Join an enthusiastic international team with a common vision of the future of mobility and be part of transforming the automotive industry.
Charging needs to be simple and easy to use, therefore we focus on digitized and customer-oriented services.We develop white label public charging solutions for automotive OEMs and fleet operators. These services provide access to multiple networks of Charge Point Operators (CPO) and enable drivers of electric vehicles to find, use and pay for public charging in an easy and seamless way.
Since the beginning of 2019, Digital Charging Solutions GmbH has been part of the mobility joint venture between the BMW Group and Daimler AG. CHARGE NOW is a service of DCS and part of this joint venture, which aims to strengthen sustainable mobility worldwide together with the other verticals REACH NOW, FREE NOW, PARK NOW and SHARE NOW.
- Requirements gathering and clarification from different stakeholders
Stakeholder analysis & management
Conduct requirement workshops with stakeholders and developers
- Modelling of business processes using established business modelling methods (e.g. BPMN, UML)
- Alignment of acceptance criteria with the relevant stakeholders
- Documentation and management of requirements / epics / user stories
- Working closely together with development & product teams
- Accompanying the planning and implementation of requirements within the agile development process (Scrum)
- Contact person for technical queries from partners and internal stakeholders as subject matter expert
- Degree in computer science, engineering, business engineering or equivalent qualification
- Min. 4-5 years professional experience in the IT sector
Several years of professional experience in requirements engineering
Business process modelling knowledge with UML, BPMN or similar
Ability to structure, manage and solve complex topics with multiple stakeholders
- Knowledge in software development (Java or similar)
- Proven background with agile methods is a plus
“Hands-on” attitude with a focus on fast and flawless execution
Solid communication skills, an agile mindset & the ability to work independently as well as team-oriented
Fluency in German and English
A unique opportunity combining the energy of a start-up with the power of BMW & Daimler
Working on products & services with a high social impact
An international team of talented people who love what they do and live a collaborative spirit
- An open minded culture with room for growth and the freedom to bring in own ideas
- A monthly mobility budget, subsidized gym membership, a personal development budget for your professional growth, regular offsite/ team events & much more
A modern, sunny office in Parkstadt Schwabing (Munich)
… and of course the classics: delicious coffee & tea, fresh fruits and an office dog friendly environment
Get in touch!
Excited about shaping the future of e-mobility?
Then send us your application (CV, motivational statement, earliest starting date and salary expectations).
We are looking forward to hearing from you!
Scope of activities IT and software development
Career level Professional
Locations Mies-van-der-Rohe-Straße 6, 80807 München, Germany
Employment type Full time